This article may contain affiliate links, which means by clicking and purchasing a product via our website, we receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. It is our policy not to promote or endorse products that we would not purchase or use ourselves.
Is it just me, or did Spring hit literally on the first of this month? Like “BAM, here I come guys!” And suddenly it’s sunny and we don’t need to run the expensive oil heater in Jackson’s room overnight and oh yeah our backyard is PROLIFIC (with weeds and wild nasturtiums).
Personally, I adore Winter, but even I can admit that this abrupt change in season is giving me all the warm toasty feels. Jackson (he’s almost two now guys, wahhhh) and I spend SO MUCH TIME outside every day! And something about it all gives me mad spring cleaning/life fixing vibes. Change is in the air! And it smells like honeysuckle!
I don’t know about you, but I just want to soak in Spring. Come Summer, I’ll probably be hiding in my newly-renovated air-conditioned bedroom BUT Spring is my jam. So I wanted to create a Spring bucket list to ensure that I squeeze every last awesome drop out of Spring this year.
So without further ado…
The Ultimate Spring Bucket List
- If you haven’t already, check out our 3-step challenge to Spring clean your life!
- Buy yourself a bunch of flowers and pop them in your favourite vase
- Walk somewhere in your neighbourhood you haven’t been before
- Open up the curtains and windows, and let that Spring breeze bring your house to life!
- Jump on Etsy and order a pretty print to display in your home
- Eat a weekend breakfast out in the back yard
- Take a book to a Cafe, sit outside, order something sweet, and read
- Plant a few herb pots
- Try a new healthy recipe (our nutty oat banana bread is divine!)
- Grab a bottle of wine, a baguette and a wheel of brie and have a late afternoon picnic with a friend
- Plant some flowery seedlings out the front of your home
- Skip the grocery store for a week and visit a farmer’s market instead
- Take a bunch of photos, print them and stick them in a mini photo album to document your Spring
- Make a fresh, Spring-y linen spray (our DIY is so simple)
- Buy a new dress from the thrift store
- Press some flowers
- Buy a tinkly wind chime and hang it outside
- Send encouraging cards to some friends via snail mail
- Eat salad for dinner (try our throw-it-together sweet potato, feta & nut salad!)
- Create a Spring playlist
- Refresh your couch with some cute new cushions (these Green Plant Throw Pillow Covers are adorable!) or a pretty new throw blanket
- Try out a new form of light exercise
- Throw a brunch for some friends you want to get to know better
- Adopt a new house plant (we have some great inspiration here)
- Go out somewhere with a flower in your hair
- Visit an orchard
- Deeply de-clutter one problem room in your home (and check out what I learnt when I ditched 186 items from my kitchen!)
- Make a big fruit salad
- Find a friend who could use some help in the garden, and spend a weekend day helping out
- Paint your toenails a fun colour
Now, you could copy and paste the above into a word document to print blandly in black & white, Arial size 12. Orrrrr you could download the super pretty printable version I made just for you.
Happy Spring, beautiful people! Make it count!